*Attention* Medicaid and HUSKY Health CT Families: You may be eligible to receive Care Coordination!
CT InCK (which stands for Connecticut Integrated Care for Kids) is a new program led by Clifford Beers in partnership with HUSKY Health CT. CT InCK is aimed at delivering easier health care access to New Haven residents. As a HUSKY Health CT member, you could receive these exciting new services at no additional cost.
Partnering with local and state health care providers, we want to make sure your health care works for you; not the other way around.
How does it work?
Navigating your health care should be as easy and stress-free as possible. Are you struggling with managing your doctor’s appointments or figuring out what types of health services you may need? If you are eligible, you will be assigned a Care Coordinator who will customize care based on the individual needs of you and your family, including but not limited to:
- Basic need support such as food, housing, employment, and infant supplies
- Help you determine your physical and mental health needs and how to access care
- Identify your local support networks so you feel like you have dependable resources to turn to
- Teach you how to advocate for your health needs
- Support you in your advocacy of your child’s education
With help from our Care Coordinators, we hope to see you and your family:
- Receive more frequent and efficient care
- Receive different types of care, as needed
- Relieved of everyday stress negatively impacting your life
- Be healthy and happy!
CT InCK serves people who are: *
- Children from birth to age 21
- Pregnant and postpartum (up to 1 yr postpartum)
- Covered by Medicaid, CHIP Services, and/or CT HUSKY Health
- Residents of New Haven
*Some restrictions and/or exceptions may apply.
What do I need to do?
If you have filed a Medicare/CT Husky Health claim within the last five years, you will be contacted by your Primary Care Physician (PCP) to determine your eligibility for this program.
If you have Medicare/CT Husky Health but have not filed an insurance claim within the last five years, you will receive assistance in determining your PCP (Primary Care Physician) and will be contacted by CT InCK staff via text, email, or phone call to determine your eligibility.
If you have questions about CT InCK, please email us at [email protected].
This project is supported by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award now totaling $4,603,220, in 2021 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by CMS, HHS or the U.S. Government.