Do you want a job that makes a difference in your community?
You’ll be part of a passionate and qualified team that provides a variety of interventions in home-, school, and community-based settings. Every department works collaboratively with team members and other social service providers to meet the complex mental health needs of children and families. No matter what your role, you are contributing to bettering the lives of the communities we serve. We strive to match the right person to the right opportunity to best ensure children and families who need our services receive the highest quality of care.
We strive to match the right person to the right opportunity to best ensure children and families who need our services receive the highest quality of care.
Top Five Reasons to Work With Us
- You’ll work with skilled, highly-experienced professionals who love what they do.
- You’ll receive the training, continuing education, and experience needed to ensure career growth.
- You’ll gain exposure to a wide variety of clinical challenges.
- You’ll receive a generous benefits package.
- You’ll help to change the life of a child.
We Take Care of You
While our employees work to take care of our families, we work to take care of you. We offer eligible employees a highly competitive benefits program to meet every employee’s needs, which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Employer Paid Vision
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account with an Employer Match
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 403b with Employee Match
- Free Annual Flu Shots
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Paid Holidays
- Training Dollars and Days
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Approved site for NHSC Loan Forgiveness Program for Licensed Clinicians
- Approved site for public service loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive New Hire Orientation
We have a robust internship program where Master and Doctoral level candidates from leading universities throughout CT and NY are given the opportunity to have real world experiences in providing behavioral health services to children and families. Under close supervision by highly-experienced and licensed clinicians, interns are provided a small caseload and provide therapy to clients. Interns also participate in weekly clinical team meetings and case presentations, receive weekly supervision, and attend weekly intern seminars.
To learn more about our intern program, please call (203) 772-1270; x1208 (Master level clinical students) or x4624 (PhD or PsyD students).
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
It is the policy of the Clifford Beers Community Care Center, to provide Equal employment opportunity to all qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or physical or mental handicap and any other characteristic protected under federal or Connecticut law, and to promote the full realization of that policy through positive, ongoing staff training and employment efforts. Clifford Beers is fully committed to assuring equal opportunity and equal consideration through an affirmative action program, to all applicants and employees in personnel matters including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, salaries and other compensation, transfer, layoff or termination. The Clinic will aggressively seek personnel for all job levels within the organization through upgrading any under-represented groups. Likewise, Clifford Beers commits itself to an affirmative action policy that permeates the entire organization and reflects the diversity of its client population.